Your Expert Panel - Solicitor
Chris specialises in all areas of commercial property law and his caseload includes:
- Advising housing associations on various matters including development and funding matters with particular specialism in the supported living sector
- High value commercial property acquisitions and commercial sales
- Residential property developments
- Advising landlords and tenants in relation to all aspects of commercial lease transactions (low and high value)
- Acting for pension funds and charity acquisitions and disposals
- Commercial development transactions including large scale design build and let commercial projects.
- Acting for commercial lenders in refinance transactions.
- Business sales and purchases
- Advising insolvency practitioners in relation to the property aspects arising out of bankruptcy, liquidations and administrations
Chris has a wide range of skills and is experienced in handling the more complex property matters including option agreements, conditional contracts, agreements for leases, grants of easements and releases of rights of light and air.
Chris has built up a loyal base of clients nationwide and acts for various housing associations, property developers and landlords with large portfolios of properties. He also has a number of clients in, and is experienced dealing with, the retail and leisure sectors including bar/pubs, hotel and restaurant owners.
Chris is a partner at Stephensons specialising in commercial property law with over ten years post-qualification experience.
Chris joined Stephensons in 2000 whilst still a student and graduated from the University of Leicester in 2002. He completed his LPC with distinction in Chester in 2004 and qualified as a solicitor in 2007 joining the commercial property department. He was appointed a partner in 2017.
Chris Graves Contact Details – 0333 321 4248
Chris Graves Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
The latest blogs…
Buying a new home is said to be one of the most stressful events in life – and that is without budget-busting house prices or the current cost of living crisis which is pushing mortgage rates sky high! Considering it also costs a whopping £13,184 on average to...
Deciding to hire a property lawyer is not something to take lightly. After all, this person will be handling one of your most valuable assets—your home. You need to make sure that you find somebody who not only possesses the qualifications but is also someone you can...
Before you rent your home, you must pay a certain amount of deposit money to your landlord. It is usually 4-5 weeks’ rent beforehand so that even if you can’t pay rent after renting the house, the landlord doesn’t undergo complete loss. According to the Tenancy...
As a real estate owner, you’ve built up a great property portfolio and some valuable assets. But are they adequately optimised and protected? Even if you’re the most careful business owner, something could happen that’s out of your control and puts your investments at...