Your Expert Panel - Solicitor
Chris specialises in all areas of commercial property law and his caseload includes:
- Advising housing associations on various matters including development and funding matters with particular specialism in the supported living sector
- High value commercial property acquisitions and commercial sales
- Residential property developments
- Advising landlords and tenants in relation to all aspects of commercial lease transactions (low and high value)
- Acting for pension funds and charity acquisitions and disposals
- Commercial development transactions including large scale design build and let commercial projects.
- Acting for commercial lenders in refinance transactions.
- Business sales and purchases
- Advising insolvency practitioners in relation to the property aspects arising out of bankruptcy, liquidations and administrations
Chris has a wide range of skills and is experienced in handling the more complex property matters including option agreements, conditional contracts, agreements for leases, grants of easements and releases of rights of light and air.
Chris has built up a loyal base of clients nationwide and acts for various housing associations, property developers and landlords with large portfolios of properties. He also has a number of clients in, and is experienced dealing with, the retail and leisure sectors including bar/pubs, hotel and restaurant owners.
Chris is a partner at Stephensons specialising in commercial property law with over ten years post-qualification experience.
Chris joined Stephensons in 2000 whilst still a student and graduated from the University of Leicester in 2002. He completed his LPC with distinction in Chester in 2004 and qualified as a solicitor in 2007 joining the commercial property department. He was appointed a partner in 2017.
Chris Graves Contact Details – 0333 321 4248
Chris Graves Email:- email@example.com
The latest blogs…
If you're in the market for new office space, you've probably heard of build-to-suit leases. But what exactly are they? And more importantly, do they make sense for your business? This blog post will discuss four things you need to know about building to suit leases....
What is Property Law? Property law is the area of law that deals with the ownership and use of land and buildings. It covers a wide range of legal issues, such as landlord-tenant law, zoning regulations, and homeowner association rules. It also establishes the...
According to the ONS, house prices increased by an unprecedented 10.8% in 2021, as demand for housing increased to record levels in the UK. The surge in demand has seen many first-time buyers rushing to the market before being priced out, leading many to begin...
An Assured shorthold tenancy agreement is a legal form of residential contract in England and Wales. But what does it cover and how do you get one?