Do you have a potential rental shortfall which could prevent you obtaining a Buy to Let mortgage?
HAVE YOU HEARD OF TOP-SLICING WHEN IT COMES TO BUY TO LET MORTGAGES?
TOP SLICING IS WHERE A LENDER WILL ACCEPT SURPLUS INCOME TO COVER ANY RENTAL SHORTFALL
TOP SLICING FOR BTL MORTGAGES
- Allows applicants to utilise surplus personal earned income to support their BTL application
- Top-slicing must be evidenced by income and expenditure – minimum individual income on these applications is £50,000 for single, or £75,000 on joint incomes
- Up to maximum of 4 applicants considered Rental income (including any top-slicing) must provide 140% cover of the mortgage interest amount calculated at a 5.5% stress rate.
- Surplus earned income can be considered where the rental income is equal to, or greater than 100% cover of the mortgage interest amount calculated at the lenders 5.5% stress rate.
- Max age at the end of the term is 80
- Consumer Buy to Let also available
FOR FULL DETAILS CONTACT BRIAN @ MM MORTGAGES ON 07850 435220 (Quote Just Do Property for the best rates)
- Investing in Your Future: Top 10 Reasons Why College Students Should Consider Real Estate - November 23, 2023
- The Ultimate Guide to Renting vs Buying: What Every College Student Should Consider - November 23, 2023
- Green Home Upgrades: Sustainable Investments in Real Estate - November 21, 2023