Your Expert Panel - Solicitor
Chris specialises in all areas of commercial property law and his caseload includes:
- Advising housing associations on various matters including development and funding matters with particular specialism in the supported living sector
- High value commercial property acquisitions and commercial sales
- Residential property developments
- Advising landlords and tenants in relation to all aspects of commercial lease transactions (low and high value)
- Acting for pension funds and charity acquisitions and disposals
- Commercial development transactions including large scale design build and let commercial projects.
- Acting for commercial lenders in refinance transactions.
- Business sales and purchases
- Advising insolvency practitioners in relation to the property aspects arising out of bankruptcy, liquidations and administrations
Chris has a wide range of skills and is experienced in handling the more complex property matters including option agreements, conditional contracts, agreements for leases, grants of easements and releases of rights of light and air.
Chris has built up a loyal base of clients nationwide and acts for various housing associations, property developers and landlords with large portfolios of properties. He also has a number of clients in, and is experienced dealing with, the retail and leisure sectors including bar/pubs, hotel and restaurant owners.
Chris is a partner at Stephensons specialising in commercial property law with over ten years post-qualification experience.
Chris joined Stephensons in 2000 whilst still a student and graduated from the University of Leicester in 2002. He completed his LPC with distinction in Chester in 2004 and qualified as a solicitor in 2007 joining the commercial property department. He was appointed a partner in 2017.
Chris Graves Contact Details – 0333 321 4248
Chris Graves Email:- firstname.lastname@example.org
The latest blogs…
After a similar move in Scotland, the eviction ban has been extended in England and Wales. This means that bailiff enforced evictions of private tenants will be banned until at least the 21st of February 2021. There are serious fears that the UK private rental sector...
We wanted to make you all aware that a new How To Rent Guide has been issued by the government. This is a key document that Landlords or their agents have to issue to tenants. As of 1st October 2015 landlords of properties in England must provide tenants with a...
JDP offer a totally free service where you can ask a question via their expert panel. Stephensons Solicitors are part of the expert panel. Subscribers can write in to ask for advice. Here is a question from Ann, a JDP subscriber to Andrew from Stephensons. If you...
The coronavirus pandemic has created difficulties for many landlords as a result of the government placing suspensions on all possession proceedings. This has brought the possession and eviction process to a complete standstill. Throughout the suspension, Stephensons...