Your Expert Panel - Solicitor
Chris specialises in all areas of commercial property law and his caseload includes:
- Advising housing associations on various matters including development and funding matters with particular specialism in the supported living sector
- High value commercial property acquisitions and commercial sales
- Residential property developments
- Advising landlords and tenants in relation to all aspects of commercial lease transactions (low and high value)
- Acting for pension funds and charity acquisitions and disposals
- Commercial development transactions including large scale design build and let commercial projects.
- Acting for commercial lenders in refinance transactions.
- Business sales and purchases
- Advising insolvency practitioners in relation to the property aspects arising out of bankruptcy, liquidations and administrations
Chris has a wide range of skills and is experienced in handling the more complex property matters including option agreements, conditional contracts, agreements for leases, grants of easements and releases of rights of light and air.
Chris has built up a loyal base of clients nationwide and acts for various housing associations, property developers and landlords with large portfolios of properties. He also has a number of clients in, and is experienced dealing with, the retail and leisure sectors including bar/pubs, hotel and restaurant owners.
Chris is a partner at Stephensons specialising in commercial property law with over ten years post-qualification experience.
Chris joined Stephensons in 2000 whilst still a student and graduated from the University of Leicester in 2002. He completed his LPC with distinction in Chester in 2004 and qualified as a solicitor in 2007 joining the commercial property department. He was appointed a partner in 2017.
Chris Graves Contact Details – 0333 321 4248
Chris Graves Email:- email@example.com
The latest blogs…
Ahead of the freezing and snowy conditions forecast next week, it’s important to consider how heavy snowfall, freezing temperatures and strong wind chills might affect your rental premises. For example, a 1cm-thick, 10m-square area of freshly fallen snow at 4˚C weighs...
Moving can be both stressful and exciting. While preparing your family for moving can be a daunting task, it’s important to think about the positive aspects of moving and weigh the cons before moving day arrives. Here are some tips for how to prepare your family for...
The UK government has been under intense pressure to reform leasehold/freehold regulations in England and Wales. The regulations for Scotland and Northern Ireland already differ from England and Wales, and are devolved powers for their national parliaments. So, what...
Those who own leasehold properties will now be able to extend their lease by up to 990 years and pay no ground rent. The government has introduced new legislation in response to public outcry on how ground rent was negotiated. Some houses and flats were sold with a...