AW Wealth Ltd (previously known as Andrew Whiting Wealth Consultancy LLP) has advised and supported many individuals & small to medium size enterprises (SME) in the increasingly complex area of financial planning.
Below are some of the key areas we advise on:
Tax Efficient Investment Solutions
- Lump sum and regular investment strategies such as Pension, ISAs & Tax Advantaged Investments
The value of an investment with St. James’s Place will be directly linked to the performance of the funds selected and may fall as well as rise. You may get back less than the amount invested.
- Review existing pensions, including any safe guarded benefit, charges and performance;
- Cash flow modelling to ensure that you are on track for a successful retirement
- Protect income in the event of accident, sickness or death
- Mortgage protection in the event of death or critical illness
- Reviewing exiting policies to ensure they are sufficient for current needs
- Look at other added value benefits available in the market
SME Business Planning
- Access through St. James’s Place to business growth advice with individuals who specialise in the SME growth and development industry
- Succession planning
- Aspects of tax-efficient exit strategies
SME Profit Extraction, Renumeration Strategies and Tax Planning
- Corporation tax planning
- Pension planning for directors
- Carrying forward unused pension allowances from the previous three years to potentially contribute up to £120k
- As part of retirement planning, purchasing the company’s commercial property to hold in a more tax efficient manner
- Keyman insurance to protect key personnel in the event of death or serious illness
- Shareholder protection to protect shareholders
- Tax-efficient life cover for directors/business owners
The levels and bases of taxation and reliefs from taxation can change at any time and are dependent on individuals circumstances.
The Partner Practice is an Appointed Representative of and represents only St. James’s Place Wealth Management plc (which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority) for the purpose of advising solely on the Group’s wealth management products and services, more details of which are set out on the Group’s website www.sjp.co.uk/products. The title ‘Partner Practice’ is the marketing term used to describe St. James’s Place representatives.
St. James’s Place Wealth Management
Brett joined the financial services industry in 2001 and has gained a wealth of experience and knowledge in the delivery of high-quality personal advice to individuals, businesses and trustees.
Brett’s ethos is developing strong long-term client relationships built on confidence and trust. This is combined with a tailor-made financial plan designed to suit individual needs whilst providing regular reviews as financial circumstances evolve.
The latest blogs…
Andrew Whiting Wealth Consultancy LLP, Senior Partner Practice at St. James’s Place have the pleasure of inviting You to a Virtual START Webinar. By way of introduction, START is a financial education platform designed to help under-30s make sense of their biggest...
Parents and grandparents can help children buy their own home without having to hand over money. It’s no surprise so many young people feel their dreams of owning a home are slipping out of reach. A new report by the Resolution Foundation has found that one in three...
With the full force of Brexit yet to be felt, those who are saving for retirement need to be wary of the potential impact on their plans. While markets have remained resilient following the initial shock of the Brexit vote, the International Monetary Fund (IMF) has...
Research provides insight into the different ages at which people move from one financial phase to another. The division of human life into a series of ages appears to have been a common theme among writers and philosophers through the ages. Indeed, the idea is...
Recent research shows consumers are increasingly accessing pension drawdown without taking advice.The Financial Conduct Authority says that individuals who access their pension pot flexibly may need extra protection to manage withdrawals effectively, after it emerged...